Elegant Decay

Elegant Decay
Toolbox

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Sad News from PdC

The Planted Tree Gallery in Prairie du Chein, WI will no longer have their current retail location after December 19th. They will still be offering items online by posting items on their Facebook page. The Planted Tree will revisit the current situation next summer and perhaps reopen for the season if there's a space available in the area. Elegant Decay by Martha has been selling in the Planted Tree for a little over 3 years and Teresa has been one of my biggest champions and promoters of my work. I am SO pleased that I have been able to sell so much of my artwork and antiques there, and sad that they are closing their store doors. Fingers are crossed that after this country recovers from this horrific pandemic, The Planted Tree can reopen a storefront.

No comments:

Post a Comment